Kingsman: The Secret Service


Long time as a James Bond fan, I've always wondered what Bond would be like if it was rated R.

Surely, the nude women would be galore. Blood and gore would be flying across the screen, and the f-bombs would be gratuitous, but the British-ness would still be there.

Upon seeing Kingsman, I wonder no more.

This film is simply amazing. The jokes are funny, the action is entertaining, and there are just far too many scenes where something happens or something pays off that I couldn't help myself from chanting, "Yes!" for everyone to hear.

Every actor and actress who was chosen is absolutely on point. First hand, I hope that Taron Egerton goes far. He's another in a long line of fantastic young British actors, and I believe that he has a future in the action and the comedy genre (hell, I'd even go so far as to say with a little age, he could fit into the shoes of our favorite 00-agent). Colin Firth remains a strong favorite of mine in any movie he's in. Samuel L. Jackson makes a menacing super-powerful villain within the realm of such famous ones as Blofeld or Le Chiffre. Even the supporting cast couldn't have been picked better.

This film is fantastic, I can't say it anymore. If you haven't seen it yet, I do recommend it to anyone.

5/5 Stars

Comments

Popular Posts